- Get Help
- Join Us
We are pleased to announce an update to our online consultation service. On 29/09/23, we will introduce Anima, a new system that will replace the current eConsult platform.
Anima seamlessly and confidentially integrates with your medical record, bringing improvements to how you access care and appointments, as well as how our staff assess your condition. Anima allows our team to improve access time by helping us to efficiently direct you to the most appropriate care for your needs. All appointments will continue to be offered according to clinical urgency and need.
We think that Anima is the best choice for our patients. Some of the benefits you can expect are:
- Being able to log in to see the status and outcomes of your current and past requests.
- You will be asked questions based on your issues (asked without medical jargon).
- You can use the system in several languages.
- Your medical records will be more detailed in the future.
- Our response will be clearer.
- You will receive a text message and email to let you know when we have responded (no more missing emails in the junk box).
- You can provide all the information our team needs without waiting on the phone.
Anima will also benefit our practice team:
- We will see your request in a clearly structured format.
- We will be able to save all the information about your requests in a structured way in your medical records.
- Your requests will be clear to understand at first glance, meaning our team will be able to allocate the correct people, thus making our turnaround more efficient.
How it works
If you have a healthcare concern or need to contact our practice for any medical reason, click on the Anima option that will replace eConsult, and follow the instructions. Fill out the online form, which asks multiple-choice questions, similar to those a clinician would ask during an appointment. Anima requests are then reviewed and processed deciding on the right care for you. We will respond to every Anima request by the end of the next working day.
How to login to Anima
Patients will be able to access Anima by using their NHS login. This is the same login information that you use to access the NHS app. If you are yet to register for an NHS login, you can do so by heading to the NHS website.
If you do not have an NHS login and do not want one, you can register for Anima without it by clicking here.
You can pre-register for Anima before it launches. Doing this will save you time when you need to access the service at a future date. Click here to find out how to register your account.
What about my data?
Anima is approved by NHS Digital to be used by your GP Practice and the other systems involved in your care. The NHS has a lengthy assurance process to ensure we meet the highest standards of safety and security. Your data is safe and shared only with your GP Practice for the purposes of your direct care. Your data is stored and sent securely using industry best practices. Only data that is necessary to provide you with care is collected.
We want your feedback – our practice branding
On Monday (26 February), we will be entering into a
Let’s take the stress out of web forms
Do you need a bit of support with our new
Patient update about a change of ownership to Valens Medical Partnership
We would like to inform our patients about a change that we are planning. This is in relation to the management of our GP practice.